CSI Files Heads To 'CSI: NY'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files will be on the CSI: New York*set tomorrow, December 6, for an episode set to air in February, 2012 and we’d like to answer your questions during the visit! Gary Sinise*(Mac Taylor), Sela Ward*(Jo Danville), Carmine Giovinazzo*(Danny Messer), Anna Belknap*(Lindsay Monroe-Messer), Eddie Cahill*(Don Flack), and Hill Harper*(Dr Sheldon Hawkes) will be present during [...]

More...

I'm never good at coming up with questions. "Tell Sela I ♥ her and she's amazing" isn't really a question. :p

Did I read it right? CSI Files will appear on an episode next year? Wow!

Okay here are my questions.

Are we going to see another comeback (Jo's family, Mac's ex-gf, Sam, past villain etc.)?

Any plans if we are going to meet Sid/Adam's family member/s?

Will the show have another big villain or multi-episode storyline after John Curtis?

Any hint on what's in store for the season finale? I always enjoy NY finales!

I'll comeback if I have some more.

Ok. Thanks. I was confused because there was a mention of the episode airdate. Anyway you're lucky to meet the cast! Post some pictures!!!

I'd like to know if there are any plans in the works to have Reed (Mac's stepson) appear again and if Sam (Flack's sis) will show up again. And if there are any plans on ever meeting anyone from Adam's family.

Back