csi dark motives for nintendo ds -worth getting

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by major_csi_fan, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

Players will join Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the rest of the Las Vegas cast to help solve crimes using realistic techniques and lab equipment. Utilizing all-new gameplay concepts, CSI: Dark Motives features forensic reconstructions and atmospheric crime scenes taken directly from the television show, including an all-new garage lab for analyzing large evidence such as cars and boats, improved evidence gathering, review and lab mini-games, and more areas to explore.

this is the product discription for the game but it sounds morel ike hard evidence does anyone know if dark movtives is just the same for the ds as for the pc if not what r the diffrences

Also i have the game for pc but having read that i am tempted to get it for the ds aswell but is it any diffrent i read the cases r longer and u can do lab mini games and such and take cars and such apart is this true also does it have voice acting ??

thanks

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

As there is already a Dark Motives help thread I will lock this one and post the question in there for you. :)

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.