'CSI' & 'Criminal Minds' Ratings & Promos Are Now Available

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Criminal Minds aired new episodes last night. You can find episode ratings, video links and promos after the jump! The fifth episode of Criminal Minds’ ninth season, “Route 66″, aired at 9:00pm. The episode pulled in 11.48 million viewers and a 2.7 rating/7 share in the key 18-49 demographic prized […]

More...

I was a little disappointed in last nights episode of "CSI". The way that they advertised it, I was expecting Marg to be there, helping with the investigation. The
Flashbacks were a joke. 14 yrs. ago Marg's hair was short, and Sara', and Greg's hair were different too. Also, they said the Catherine was going to mention something about Nick. I did like at the end how they showed stills from the previous seasons,
though they didn't have to show the evidence bag with Gil Grissom, and Sara Siddles name on it. That wasn't needed.

I don't think they mentioned him, no. There was at least one glimpse of him in the flashback montage at the end of the episode (which had clips from old episodes), though.

Back