CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Season 9 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by aconnell, Jan 2, 2009.

1. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

For all fans of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in the UK:

Season 9 starts on Tuesday 13th January at 9:00pm on five.

The first episode is called For Warrick.

Can't wait for the start of another season, although sad to see the departure of William Petersen from the show. Please discuss.

2. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Hooray! You're my new favourite person :) :) :)

3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Wow thanks for sharing :bolian:

Seems like we have been waiting forever since the last season ended, though I always feel like that when the season finishes :lol:

Yes S9 is going to be very different, all of these new characters and the departures of the regulars. I'll still watch though, it will take some getting used to but I'm sure CSI will carry on well :)

4. weaves

weaves Civilian

I'm gutted that william is leaving in this season along with a few others!

I wasn't too bothered about Jorja fox although I did really enjoy the grissom/sara story a part of me wanted Grissom to hook up with Lady Heather!

Do u think the show will be as good without him?

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im going to give it a try without Grissom, but he will be very much missed. I've been really good this year and not looked at any spoilers for Vegas!
    I dont think last season was as good as previous seasons, but Im still looking forward to new eps.

6. Laura03232

Laura03232 Civilian

I'm going miss Grissom a lot, and I definately think the show will suffer when he leaves. Thankfully he doesn't leave for a few episodes. I know i'm going to still be shocked when he leaves, even though I know he is.

7. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

I am looking forward to this season more than other seasons actually. It will be a big gamble continuing without WP but CSI can pull it off.

I have been bad and seen a couple of episodes. I am controling myself now. Still can't help myself with the spoilers though.

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I've been good this season- not looked at any spoilers. I know about WP going, of course. Not sure how the show will survive without him, but I'll still watch it!

9. Remmy

Remmy Victim

Watched it tonight it was very good , I liked seeing Sara again:) again but sad about Warrick.:(

10. MissMurder

I watched For Warrick last night. So sad :(. Especially the beginning and the ending.

Good episode though, I enjoyed it.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

It was a sad episode. It was a shame to see Warrick go. It was nice to have Sara back, and I love Sara and Greg together (not in a shipper way) But what was with Sara's hair?!
    The ending was very good and very well acted. And everyone was involved in the episode. I like that about Vegas, they seem like a proper team.

12. MissMurder

Jorja cut her hair after she left CSI and kind of let it go curly/wavy. I thought it was nice, though kind of too short for her.

I agree, the Vegas team are so great together as they are great friends.

The acting was fabulous in this episode. WP brought out Grissom's emotion very well.

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I enjoyed last nights epi. It was weird not having Warrick there, but it was good to have Sara, and a nice idea to refer to a season 1 case. Its a shame that she has gone again. Greg didn't have much screen time again, so hopefully that will improve.
    Vegas always does the stranger cases very well, its surprising that onto the 9th series they still have lots of good story ideas.

14. Micha

Micha Rookie

In Holland Season 9 start at Monday February, 23.
    20.30 on RTL4.
    Stay tuned.........

15. CSIFANATIC

CSIFANATIC Hit and Run

I've watched Grissoms last scenes (One To Go) on youtube, it was very sad. I liked to Costa Rica Bit with Sara. I also watched the first episode without Grissom (The Grave Shift) I am a Grissom fan but i have to say, This Episodes was the best in ages. I loved Catherine, Langston, Riley and Hodges in this episode. Poor Hodges. But luckily an old regular returns in this episode, who only left the episode before. Yes its Gil Grissom's Eradiated Fecal Pig.