CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Lover's Lanes'

CSI Files

Captain
The Vegas team is on the case of a murdered bowling alley employee, whose severed head shows up in a bowling ball return during a tournament.Synopsis:Kevin “X” Chatts and Chevy Cigs face off at the bowling alley in the UFB championship. Chevy reaches for his ball–and grabs a severed head, which has come up through [...]

More...

Excellent review, as always. :D

I loved the scene at the end. It's always great to see evidence that the team is close on and off the job. And Greg's bowling ball was pretty sweet. :p

The only thing I don't like about these shows re-opening cases is the idea that their team is the only one competent enough to solve every case effectively. I think all three shows have done something similar - CSI broke the mold a bit before when they had to re-open Catherine's first case and discover what went wrong the first time around*, but it's a bit annoying that the newest member of the night shift catches things that another team missed. :shifty:

* It's possible that there were other examples like this on CSI (or the others), but this is the only one I can remember at the moment.

The bowling case was slightly out-there, but at the same time it was really well done. The characters were all interesting - if a bit nutty in some cases. :p

I loved Brass talking about Twitter! :lol:

Back