CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Internal Combustion'

CSI Files

Captain
The mysterious deaths of two teens puzzle the Vegas CSIs.Synopsis:Doc Robbins and Ray Langston puzzle over the body of seventeen-year-old Trevor Beck, who dropped dead at Sagebrush Valley High School after a minor scuffle with a classmate. As far as the two doctors can tell, the teen wasn’t killed by a blow to the head. [...]

More...

Excellent review, as always. :)

I definitely thought the part at the end seemed odd - one minute, Nick and Catherine are talking about the dangers of street racing, and the next minute they're doing the very thing they were just talking about? What if someone had wandered out into the parking garage without realizing that they'd be zooming down the middle? :confused:

Greg's story was fun, and I had to chuckle when Wendy made fun of Hodges visiting the Twilight message boards. Paul Guilfoyle is, as always, a gem - he doesn't get nearly enough credit for how wonderful of an actor he is. :)

The story itself was pretty meh for me - CSI always seems to be well-written and well-made, but haven't we already done a street-racing-gone-wrong storyline on here before? I definitely preferred the character moments in this one more than the plot itself.

Back