CSI Computer game for macs

G

Ok - so I finished the CSI game for my mac -- but I can't get anything better than 97% ... I heard that there was supposed to be some expansion/download so that I can get 100% on them and get my bonuses... anyone know anything about that??? If you do, please let me know and where I can find it.

Yeah there is i have it was hard to get hold of i managed to get it off ebay awhile ago.

Unfortunately they only have the first one out i think buy if you have an intel mac you can use the standard pc games as you can boot both os x and windows.

I just bought the first CSI video game for mac off of ebay. It says that the system requirements are that the game will work on a Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later I have a ibook g4 laptop Mac OS X 10.3.9 will this game work on my laptop? I know this sounds like a stupid question but I really need to know.

thanks

p.s. I hear the real voices are in the game, I am looking forward to hearing George Eads sexy voice! (sigh)

Hi! Would anybody be able to tell me if there is a CSI: Miami game available that works on Macs? (I have OS X 10.4.8)

Have to re-install the game because I upgraded to Tiger for my mac ibook. I hope more CSI mac games are released. It's fun to hear the actual voices of the characters/actors.

I didn't know the game could be found for Macs. Even my "old" iMac can run that. *does a happy dance* :D I need to find it when I get some money. did I mention that my job sucks? :lol:

Hey, does anyone know if there's a CSI:Miami game for Macs? Because that's all I have access to... At home or at school... *tear*

Back