'CSI' Casts Guest Stars, Looks For New Vice Cop

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has an upcoming episode which features a hunky guest star, a comedic cameo and a new, potentially-recurring cop character. Spoilers after the jump! An episode of the crime drama scheduled to air in January will be called “Man Up”. A prostitute is strangled and thrown in a dumpster, and a picture [...]

More...

Another hot female cop that's ~more than she seems~. Very original. :rolleyes: (I'm not saying attractive women can't be cops or can't be More Than Just A Pretty Face, but I'd prefer awesome women who just happen to be pretty or - le gasp! - just happen to be normal looking or - wait for it! - not actually all that gorgeous after all. Variety is the spice of life, after all. ;))

Carrot Top kinda scares me, tho. ( ._.)

Another hot female cop that's ~more than she seems~. Very original. :rolleyes: (I'm not saying attractive women can't be cops or can't be More Than Just A Pretty Face, but I'd prefer awesome women who just happen to be pretty or - le gasp! - just happen to be normal looking or - wait for it! - not actually all that gorgeous after all. Variety is the spice of life, after all. ;))

Carrot Top kinda scares me, tho. ( ._.)

It's gotten to the point where I'm positive that every woman in Vegas' law enforcement is a tough, sassy, fiery super hot gal who's always more than she seems :rolleyes: It's times like this that I miss Jacqui Franco and Mandy...I'm not saying Romy or Sheeri aren't good looking, on the contrary I think they're beautiful, but they seemed a lot more down to earth and relatable than all these new hot cops :p

I only knew Carrot Top from a Family Guy episode, so I was kinda scared when I saw his face after he had the surgery...really, what was he thinking? I just hope he has good acting/comedy skills...

I only knew Carrot Top from a Family Guy episode, so I was kinda scared when I saw his face after he had the surgery...really, what was he thinking? I just hope he has good acting/comedy skills...

He had surgery?

That's what a couple of my American friends are telling me, then they led me to this site so I kinda took it at face value. Unless of course they're making fun of my gullibility again :shifty:

He sounds pretty good on his Wikipedia page...I've always been a fan of self-deprecating comics, so I might like his routines.

Back