CSI and CSI Miami Crossover *Potential Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by HELP, Feb 18, 2009.

1. HELP

HELP Civilian

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: CSI and CSI Miami Crossover: Florida Fiasco

I'm adding a possible spoiler warning to the title of the thread.

Also, anything posted on Wikipedia should be taken with a grain of salt. That's not to say these aren't genuine spoilers, but keep that in mind.

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

This could be really interesting. I don't watch CSI just Miami. But I would like to see how the characters interact to solve the case and whether or not it would just be on CSI, or Miami, or both. Two parter maybe?

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I realize Wiki is not necessarily reliable, and I find it a bit hard to believe there is already a plot lined out for the second episode of next season, but if it's true.....

"Ray and Riley go to Florida? Borrrrrrring!!!"

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think this is false. LF and DC only said they'd be interested in doing a c/o. There is no immediate plans for it at this time. If anyone were to go with Ray, I would think it would be Cath since she knows Horatio, Cal and Eric. But, if there ever was a c/o, I'd much rather Nick and Greg go there, especially Greg. :lol: I doubt Nick would because George feels about the same way regarding the spin-offs as Billy did I think.

6. Calleigh_Fan_20

Calleigh_Fan_20 Civilian

Details of Part 2 are at this link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Nostalgia

And also Part 1 has been updated, now it says that Catherine and Ray go to Miami.

It sounds like a great idea, and Julia Winston gets killed! I find the Idea that Horatio takes Natalia to Nevada rather than Eric or Ryan a bit bizzare, but It will be fun to see Calleigh, Natalia and Horatio in Vegas!!

7. NightWitch

NightWitch Hit and Run

They already did a c/o with those shows. Why do another one?!

8. GregNickRyanFan

Wiki can be edited by anyone, so this could all be false. Not to mention eps for next season are usually not even thought out till after the previous season ends.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This almost sounds a little like fanfiction. :vulcan:

I don't mind the crossover idea, but the contents of this "possible epi" seem a little lame with Julia still being around (Im hoping her death will be sooner, sorry), & with Calleigh "missing" & in danger for the millionth time.
    That & the fact that you would think given that this would be a crossover, there would already be a guest star list half a mile long - I don't see how they could squeeze all that going on even in a 2-part episode. Julia dead, Calleigh missing, Frank injured, Yelina's there....on top of there being Riley, Cath, or Dr. Langston there too. Sounds chaotic, I hope it's false.

10. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

It all sounds a bit made up - even the episode titles. Besides, if it's set in Miami, regardless of who's in it, wouldn't it actually be a Miami episode rather than a Vegas one? And the second part set in Vegas would be a CSI episode? I dunno - just sounds way too vague and off beam to me.

Leni

11. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I have my doubts - they've already crossed Miami with Vegas, and they've had Miami & NY cross twice.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I figure if there's going to be any kind of crossover in the works, it would be CSI & CSI:NY. That's the only one that hasn't been done yet. Catherine mentioned in Season 6 "shooting stars" that she's 'never even been to New York', so I figured that was a not-so-subtle hint that there would be a crossover somewhere down the road.

13. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

I have my doubts about this too. Haven't they done enough cross-over episodes already? Why do we need more? The whole thing just seems a little too far fetched.

And as pointed out, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone with a computer. That alone should be reason to doubt this. But that's just me.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I would love that! I would get a kick out of Adam interacting with Archie and Greg. :lol: And Flack and Brass would be hysterical together. :lol: