Cook Is Expecting, & Hewitt's Pregnancy Will Be Written Into 'Minds'

CSI Files

Captain
Congratulations to Criminal Minds actress AJ Cook (JJ Jareau), who announced on Instagram earlier this week that she’s expecting her second child with husband Nathan Andersen. Andersen also posted a photo on Instagram, revealing that they’re going to have another little boy. As CSI Files previously reported, Cook’s costar Jennifer Love Hewitt (Kate Callahan) is […]

More...

Re: Cook Is Expecting, & Hewitt's Pregnancy Will Be Written Into 'Mind

Congrats! to both A.J. and Jennifer. I don't see why CM would write in A.J.'s pregnancy,
after all her character is married, so it would make sense that she and her hubby would have another child.

Re: Cook Is Expecting, & Hewitt's Pregnancy Will Be Written Into 'Mind

I agree. Both characters are married, and JJ already had a child, so it seems most reasonable to write both pregnancies in. It would certainly make things easier for the actors and crew, not having to cover them up. I can see how it might be tricky from a storytelling point of view, but I think they can do it justice. (Part of me thinks it would be kind of fun to see two members of the team pregnant at the same time. All of the unique challenges and opportunities for storytelling, times two! Plus, of course, I love any excuse to see female characters on TV shows bonding. :D)

Back