Contact your favorite CSI Actor/Actress

SamStokes

Police Officer
All you have to do is send a letter to one of the address and get a reply from one of your fav CSI Actors/Actress.
P.N. Replys can take up to a month because of the amount of Fan-Mail.

Gary Dourdan (Warrick Brown)
10100 Santa Monica Blvd. #2500
Los Angeles, CA 90067

George Eads (Nick Stokes)
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
9057-C Nemo Street
W. Hollywood, CA 90069

Robert David Hall ("Dr. Robbins", coroner)
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows)
c/o SFM
1122 S. Robertson Blvd. #15
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Glenn Morshower (Sheriff Brian Mobley)
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

William Peterson (Gil Grissom)
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
c/o Krista Himelson
B/W/R Public Relations
9100 Wilshire Blvd.
6th Floor, West Tower
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

thanks..i was lookin 4 erics earlier. do you know what Jon togo's is?

If this is going to contain more then one CSI show then I will have to move it. J.T. being on Miami will automatically put this thread in the General CSI Discussion.

I sent Paul Guilfoyle a letter in January and I got the autographed photo I requested in the first week of May. It took four months but I think that's really fast and believe me it was well worth the wait. I keep it on a shelf in my room and look at it every day. Paul is really the coolest guy. :D

Somebody posted this on BlackTieAffair .. if you want to receive an autographed picture of Marg she said, "just send a mail to: marghelgenberger@studiofanmail.com , and the only thing you have to type is your name and full address. I received mine two days ago, and I´ve waited 3 months."
Easy peesy.. :D just don't ever forget to write your name and full address in your email.

though its a real thin chance to me to have a reply to my letters - kuwait- :( , but i send these guys an admiration & thanks letters for thier efforts in making this great show. :)

I send George my fave pic off him with the question if he will sign it for me. That has been almost 4 months ago now :( still waithing.

I'm working on a letter which I want to send to George Eads and maybe I'll also write to other actors.
And Babs I wouldn't give up the hope yet. I heard from a few people who got a letter from Eric Szmanda and they wrote their letters last year. So, it took some time but they finally got an autograph, maybe you'll be also lucky :)

Back