Conan, Jay, and Dave the kings of late night

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csikicksurass, Jul 19, 2006.

1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I am a big fan of each, but i think i like conan o brian better because i have watched his show since i was seven and six years later i still watch him. I think he is the funniest because he is so weird and he takes chances by making fun of celebraties all the time (to me paris hilton is his best jokes) and everything he does is a joke and is fake likeif they mated and celebriry servay :lol: i think those are my favorite skits he does.

well he's my favorite out of the 3, whats yours??

2. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Conan. One reason: in the summer, my cousins and my sister and I have a ritual. We stargaze, and then I come in with one of them, another comes in a few hours later, and then my sister and my cousin come in and we three watch Conan together.

S'great.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I like conan most. He is really good speaker and reacts fast in weird situations.

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Conan. I find Jay very annoying even he has some good stuff.
    Hmph.. should dig my Conan thread up.

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I like Jay for the sidewalking or headlines and even Ross the intern. Conan is ok but I don't find alot of his stuff that funny and I really haven't watched him in awhile. I think Letterman is my favorite because even though he acts like he is nuts, he is very smart and knows what is going on.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

JAY LENO rules- for me- :lol: he's hilarious- :D-and so sweet and charming- he makes my day- to watch him after a grueling day at work- I always go to bed smiiling- the "HEADINES" hysterical- :D and the way he delivers them - and his cohort Kevin Eubanks so cute as well-and their camraderie- great-- I can't stand Letterman or Conan- too sarcastic for my liking they turn me off- even though DAVES TOP TOP are great- his writers compose them ;)