Cochrane Is 'Right At Your Door'

CSI Files

Captain
Former CSI: Miami actor <font color=yellow>Rory Cochrane</font> faces dirty bombs in Los Angeles and fights in the Cold War for upcoming roles.

On Sunday, July 29, Cochrane will be at Comic-Con in San Diego, California to debut the film Right at Your Door. Cochrane will be joined by <font color=yellow>Mary McCormack</font>, who plays his wife in the movie. Writer/director <font color=yellow>Chris Gorak</font> and producers <font color=yellow>Jonah Smith</font> and <font color=yellow>Palmer West</font> will also be at Comic-Con.

Right at Your Door follows Brad (played by Cochrane) as bombs detonate in Los Angeles. When it becomes known that the bombs contained an unknown biological agent, Brad is forced to try to seal his home to keep the toxic substance out. Meanwhile, he is worrying about the fate of his wife, Lexi (McCormack), who left for work that morning and isn't answering her phone. Gorak explained to USA Today that "[e]verything we rely on -- technology, cell phones, television -- you toss out the window, and you're just left by yourself with your instincts." He also noted that the word "terrorism" is not used in the movie because that's not what it is about. "It's about these two people thrown into such a tragic, huge event that unfolds for them and how they deal with it," he said. Right at Your Door will begin showing in theaters on August 24.

In addition to Right at Your Door, Cochrane will be starring in the upcoming TNT miniseries The Company. In the series, which centers around events from the Cold War, Cochrane plays Yevgeny Tsipin, a doctorate student from Russia who is drafted by the KGB to work in America. Yevgeny falls in love with a young Jewish woman while training in the Soviet Union. Their plans to get married are interrupted when he is shipped off to the United States. The miniseries also stars <font color=yellow>Chris O’Donnell</font>, <font color=yellow>Alfred Molina</font> and <font color=yellow>Michael Keaton</font> and is expected to begin airing on August 5.

Information on Right at Your Door can be found at IESB.net, USA Today and IMDB.com. Information on The Company can be found at Buddy TV and IMDB.com.<center></center>

calleighspeedle said:
I've already got it on dvd and I can watch it over and over and over!!
Lucky you! I looked in to that, but I'm never too sure if my DVD player can play other regions.
I'm looking forward to seeing him on the big screen :D

I posted this in the Rory/Speed thread, but just a heads up--
AFI is holding a screening of 'Right At Your Door' followed by a Q&A session with Rory and director Chris Gorak. It'll be held on Tuesday, August 14th at the ArcLight Cinema in Hollywood.
Tickets and Info *click here*

Ooooh! I'd really like to go to this. Thanks for posting that, ThisIsMe! :D

Back