Cibrian Hopes To Take Care Of Business On 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Miami newcomer Eddie Cibrian feels like he’s in a good place—and so is his character, Jesse Cardoza. (Minor spoilers after the jump!)Joining an established series could have been a daunting task, but it did not take long for Cibrian to feel at home on the Miami set. “The show has been on for eight [...]

More...

Is it me or does it sound like Jesse won't go anywhere any time soon? I mean with that buch people Miami now has, I find it pretty hard that Rodriguez's return won't imply the departure of someone else. I would have indicated Cibrian till this article, but right now I don't know how to fell about it. It sounds like he's in good place and he's enjoying his "adventure".....I don't think TPTB will get rid of the guy that easily....but oh well we'll have to wait and see :p....me thinks someonlse is gonna say "bye bye" :shifty:

I'm happy to read this 'cause I too was getting worried that we'd have to see another newbie bite the dust. Unless TPTB are just jerking us around, I'd say it sounds like Eddie is staying on. Good for him!

I'm cringing a little on the words about team/chemistry -- so far, I'm able to see alot with T3M (three musketeers trio) but I'm still on the fence with Jesse/Natalia, Jesse/Horatio. More scenes would be most helpful, so we'll see.

Back