Christina Aguilera on CSI??

Jasmine

Lab Technician
I was watching some celebrity news and heard that Christina will be appearing in an upcoming episode of CSI. Althought im not not sure if she will appear as an actress or one of her songs will be featured in an upcoming episode, either way i think it soo coool cause i love Christina Aguilera! :)

Both her and her music will appear but it will be on the New York show. Be warned the link gives a small bit of details, its said that the ep will be set to air in Feb. 2007.

Moving thread to correct forum.

Woooop

I Luff Xtina - I'm goin to see her soon - she's on in Manchester, UK in the next couple of weeks

If they're reporting that her song was on the show... that's incredibly lame. :lol: I remember we had Sexyback a while ago....

But if she's actually appearing, then YAY. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christina!

Yeah, it looks like she's going to have a part in one of the upcoming episodes. Don't know if I should be happy about it. *lol*

Okaay. New update on this.

From the Sun Online - SINGER Christina Aguilera is in talks to guest star in gritty US TV drama CSI: New York.

Anthony Zulker, executive producer of the show about the work of a police forensic department, which is screened here by Channel Five, told a magazine: “Christina’s a fan of the show and we’re excited to have her.

“The episode will probably explore the topic of battered women.” Christina isn’t expected to play herself but her music will feature in the episode.

It will be a rare acting outing for Christina, 25, although she has sung on the soundtracks of movies including Moulin Rouge and Shark Tale.

Gee, I wonder why she is a fan of the show. Maybe it has something to do with all the hot guys on it. Or maybe she has a favorite CSI/COP? Or would she go for a lab guy? ;)

I just heard it on the radio. Drove the last miles a bit too fast ;) :rolleyes: to check here if it was true.

Cannot wait to see her on the show. Wonder how her acting will be. :) Perhaps the fact that the ep will have a topic close to her heart will help her performance.

I cant wait to see her either, I mean she is a amazing singer and has and amazing voice i just cant wait to see her acting skills.

maybe it has something to do with all the hot guys on it. Or maybe she has a favorite CSI/COP? Or would she go for a lab guy
Oooh... I can see her with a Detective actually. :lol:

If she stays away from Danny, she could stay for all the show
Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Back