Check Out The First 'CSI: NY' Season 8 Promo

CSI Files

Captain
CBS has just released the first promotional video for the upcoming eighth season of CSI: New York, which features a mixture of scenes from season seven and the upcoming season. According to the video, season eight of New York*is “the season that changes everything.” Check out the preview after the jump.

More...

Soooooooooo excited. :D (And sad because I know the premiere will make me cry, but mostly excited.)

LOL, but the whole "This is the season that changes everything" bit immediately made me think of Torchwood. "The 21st century is when everything changes. You've got to be ready." So basically, Jack Harkness is going to show up and force the people of NY to realize that they've been experiencing temporal anomalies* for years but never noticed it because the aliens who have been messing with their timeline made sure they never realized it was happening...

Yeah, pretty much that. ;)

* or whatever you'd call it, where timelines don't match up and characters never seem to realize that they couldn't have been at several different points in their life at the same time.

I am not particularly surprised that Faylinn managed to squeeze in a Torchwood reference. ;) Hopefully she'll throw in a Glee or QAF one soon, too.

:p

The tag "season that changes" everything reminded me of the first promo for CSI's ninth season.

Back