Check Out Kanakaredes As Athena in 'Percy Jackson'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jan 25, 2010.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

CSI Files previously reported that Melina Kanakaredes (CSI: New York’s Stella Bonasera) would play the Greek goddess Athena in the upcoming film Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. You can find a movie poster featuring Kanakaredes in costume here.

More...

2. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

"Wow" is honestly all I can say, along with :luvlove: and :drool::drool::drool:

Honest to God, they did a fabulous job with everything, even down to her make-up! I love that shade of lipstick they used.:adore: And I'm, not even into make-up all that much (or at all).:lol:

Her ringlets, as usual, look fantastic.:cool: The armor is just cool...and hot.;)

But, Melina's eyes should be more of a stormy gray, according to Athena's description in the books. I gotta admit, though, that her eyes look really pretty in the poster.:)

All that Athena needs is her spear and Aegis!:p

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Oh wow...She looks amazing in that poster!

Seriously, I can't wait to see the movie. A. Because it's Melina and she's an amazing actress and B. I love the book.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I really want to see the movie - and Melina as a goddess is an awesome bonus. :D

I've had the book for a while now. I really need to read it before the movie comes out - I keep saying that I need to do it, but hopefully I'll get around to it before the movie is actually in theaters. :lol: