Check Out Clips & Interviews From 5 New CBS Series

CSI Files

Captain
Take a behind-the-scenes glimpse at all five new series that will appear on CBS this fall. (Videos embedded after the jump!) CSI: New York’s new lead-in on Fridays at 8:00pm ET/PT is A Gifted Man, which is a medical drama with a supernatural twist: The comedy 2 Broke Girls (Mondays 8:30pm ET/PT) centers around two [...]

More...

The dramas look good, although I'm not sure they're my sort of thing (not that it's going to stop me from watching Unforgettable because of Kevin Rankin, of course) - but the comedies just look bad. 2 Broke Girls is supposedly the best testing series ever for CBS? The laugh tracks are just horrible, why do shows still use them?

I'm not a fan of any of CBS' comedies. I'll occasionally watch The Big Bang Theory, but if I'm watching CBS, it's usually for their dramas. Person of Interest is on my radar for the new season (JJ Abrams! Jonathan Nolan! Taraji P. Henson! Michael Emerson!!!!) and that's about it.

Though it's not a new show, I really do hope The Good Wife does well on Sundays. It's currently my favorite show and I have a really bad feeling football is going to screw it over.

Back