Check Out A Preview For 'Hawaii Five-0'

CSI Files

Captain
As CSI Files previously reported, former CSI: New York executive producer Peter Lenkov will helm the upcoming CBS series Hawaii Five-0. The remake will star Alex O’Loughlin (Moonlight, Three Rivers) as Detective Steve McGarrett, Daniel Dae Kim (Lost) as Chin Ho Kelly and Scott Caan as Detective Danny “Danno” Williams. You can find a sneak [...]

More...

This looks horrible! How original--another cop show about men with egos trying to outdo each other. Whatever happened to the concept of "civil servants". Horatio is looking better all the time.

the name Scott Caan sounds familiar, but I have no clue as to why. :lol: That's not the guy who played Cath's father is it? (I can't watch the embedded videos in IE)

Last edited:
That certainly doesn't look like the Hawaii Five-0 that I used to watch! :lol:

I'm not sure I can watch this after watching the original. Not to mention it's on at 10pm and I have troubles staying awake! :alienblush:

Susan

James Marsters!!!!

"I hate him. I hate him so much." :lol:

and

"Where are you trying to go? Where?" Ha!!!!! I think I'm really going to like Danno.

This looks like a lot of fun. I'm definitely going to check it out.

Is it bad that my only response is, 'This looks super slashy'? :lol:

...and I know Fay will totally be checking it out, too. :lol: :D

James Marsters is gonna be on the show? Is that just for one ep or regularly, cause if its regularly, I think I may have to definitely watch the show. I love James Marsters. I miss Spike so much. :lol:

I think it looks pretty good not much like the original but I'll check it out. If it wasn't for Daniel Dae Kim (Jin from LOST) being in it I probably wouldn't check it out, lol! I do like Scot Caan though, enjoyed him in all the Ocean's movies.

Back