Check Out A New Trailer For 'Lightning Thief'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files previously reported that Melina Kanakaredes (CSI: New York’s Stella Bonasera) stars as the goddess Athena in the upcoming movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. You can check out the latest trailer for the film below:percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief will open in theaters on February 12, 2010.

More...

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie - I own the book, but I still haven't read it. I'm debating whether or not I want to read it before I see the movie. Sometimes it's frustrating when you read a book and then watch the movie adaptation because they leave stuff out and whatnot...I dunno, I guess I've got a few months to figure it out. :p

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie - I own the book, but I still haven't read it. I'm debating whether or not I want to read it before I see the movie. Sometimes it's frustrating when you read a book and then watch the movie adaptation because they leave stuff out and whatnot...I dunno, I guess I've got a few months to figure it out. :p

I've been seeing posters around town for this movie, but I didn't know Melina was in it! Very cool. And what a fitting role for her. :D

I just noticed CSI Files is a "Rookie" :lol: .[/random]

Back