Check Out 10 More 'CSI' Pics

CSI Files

Captain
Here are nearly a dozen more photos from the set of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, offering fans a look behind the scenes of 14.03 and 14.04. There’s also a photo of Melissa Byer and Treena Hancock in the writers’ room, posed in front of a board with a scene from 14.04, “Last Supper”. Click to [...]

More...

I think it's a bit of a shame we keep seeing the same people in the photos most of the time - Russell, Finn and Nick. Sometimes we'll see Sara, but what about Greg? I don't think I've seen any S14 photos of him yet!

Is there any way to get the Instagram pics under a different link (a link that isn't Instagram)? Every time I click on an Instagram link all I get is the login page. (Used to be able to get them but for some reason I can't any more. I've tried on 2 different computers! :confused: )

I think it's a bit of a shame we keep seeing the same people in the photos most of the time - Russell, Finn and Nick. Sometimes we'll see Sara, but what about Greg? I don't think I've seen any S14 photos of him yet!

These aren't official pics. They're just pics taken at a slow moment by assorted members of the crew. No pics of Eric may just mean that TPTB don't want you to see anything important to the ep storyline. I remember at one point during season 10 when someone asked for pics of LF, DLA said they weren't allowed to. :thumbsup: I've noticed a lot fewer pics this season than last season, think they're trying to keep things a little more secret this season. ;)

Susan

That's weird about Instagram. :confused: I'm not sure why it isn't taking you to the original link.

I think one of the reasons we're only seeing certain people right now is that they want to keep us in suspense about who might not make it in the premiere. Hopefully it'll change once the season starts, but I guess we'll see.

I don't like being kept in suspense! :p

No, of course I understand what they're doing, just teasing us a little. And I guess that Finn, Nick and Russell (and Sara) are the ones least involved in the Morgan/Ellie storyline, so it's safe to show pictures of them. I just wished they wouldn't tease us this much and just let us know what's gonna happen! ;)

Back