character bios??

FlackFan01

Police Officer
Is there a place where we can find bios of the characters, not the actors? The CBS website doesn't have them (at least, I didn't find them). I think that would be interesting to have.

I would love to know as much as I can about the characters. Of course, new info is revealed every so often, so we won't necessarily have a complete bio.

Just asking about my favorite people!

Is there a place where we can find bios of the characters, not the actors? The CBS website doesn't have them (at least, I didn't find them). I think that would be interesting to have.

I would love to know as much as I can about the characters. Of course, new info is revealed every so often, so we won't necessarily have a complete bio.

Just asking about my favorite people!

I believe you will find some information here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CSI:_NY_characters

I wish we had more background information than we do - I love it when we find out things about their pasts.

Amen Sarah!!!!!!! :)

I wish we could know more about Stella and her biological family. i know at some point that storyline will be developed (hope so anyway!)
The storyline about her foster sister wasn't as good as it could have been

Debbs :)

They have character bios on IMDB.com

There are some fan pages, but I can't think of the web addresses, right now.

Last edited:
I wish we had more background information than we do - I love it when we find out things about their pasts.

I like knowing more about the characters, but if we knew too much, there wouldn't be anything to reveal in new episodes. I kinda like having some of the info left out, so we can discover it when it's the "right time". Kinda like Flack and his sister. Learning about them through their interaction is kinda fun!

Back