Celebrity Elections

Calihan

Captain
My friend was telling me about these 'celebrity elections' where you choose who's famous and who's not. I am 99.99% sure that he's bullshitting me, mostly because I've never heard of such a thing and how important it'd be to do it that and he's the type of person to say shit like this. However I want to be totally sure is he lying or am I just totally out of the loop.

Please clarify; are the elections tallied and honored? There may be some truth to this. I mean, that would explain why 80% of the singers with record deals shouldn't have them.

At first I misread the title and thought the mods wouldn't let you keep a thread about celebrity stiff ones.

Anyway, I don't know about these elections, but there is something called the Q Score. From wikipedia:
The Q Score is a way to measure the familiarity and appeal of a brand, company, celebrity, cartoon character or television show. The higher the Q Score, the more well-known and well thought of the item or person being scored is. The Q Score is primarily used by the marketing, advertising and public relations industries.

At first I misread the title and thought the mods wouldn't let you keep a thread about celebrity stiff ones.

:lol: sorry just the wya you write that I just cracked me up.

Anyway, I don't know about these elections, but there is something called the Q Score. From wikipedia:
The Q Score is a way to measure the familiarity and appeal of a brand, company, celebrity, cartoon character or television show. The higher the Q Score, the more well-known and well thought of the item or person being scored is. The Q Score is primarily used by the marketing, advertising and public relations industries.

I think that is related but not exactly it. This is why I think he's just bullshitting me.

Back