CBS Reveals 2013-2014 Primetime Schedule

CSI Files

Captain
CBS has unveiled the network’s schedule for the 2013-2014 television season, and you can find the information—along with new series previews—after the jump! When CSI: Crime Scene Investigation returns for its fourteenth season this fall, the crime drama will remain in its current Wednesday 10:00pm ET/PT timeslot. Now that CSI: New York has been cancelled, [...]

More...

We Are Men - A show that seems to be all about a bunch of dudes' dating exploits doesn't interest me at all, personally. Also, having seen some of Happy Endings, the beginning gave me deja vu.

Mom - Also doesn't really interest me. Comedies just don't do much for me, to be honest. I always end up feeling like they're trying too hard, and they aren't as funny as they try to be.

Hostages - Looks very well-written and well-acted, but I probably won't tune in.

Intelligence - Marg! ♥ There's a bit of Chuck deja vu here, although I never really watched that show, and this isn't an exact copy or anything. (Besides, I think there's enough room for more than one show with that sort of premise.) But as with Hostages, while it looks well-written and well-acted, I'm not sure I'll watch it.

The Millers - Again, doesn't interest me. I mean really, there were two fart jokes just in that bts preview. (Maybe it's just me, but fart jokes seem like scraping the bottom of the barrel, comedy-wise.)

The Crazy Ones - Robin Williams is one of those comedians that doesn't really amuse me. It's like he tries so hard to be funny every single moment and it's just tiring.

So basically, I don't know if I'll be watching any of the new CBS shows. (The other two from mid-season don't look like my sort of thing either.) Maybe I'll give some of them a try, though...

Back