CBS Releases New 'CSI' Promo Featuring Danson

CSI Files

Captain
With just under a month to go until premiere week, CBS has released a new clip to promote the upcoming season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. The latest video aired during Sunday’s edition of Big Brother*and features the show’s new leading man Ted Danson*(DB Russell). Click the jump to watch the YouTube hosted video.

More...

Re: CBS Releases New ?CSI? Promo Featuring Danson

Well, I actually liked it. I give an A for creativeness. I think Ted will do good. Let's just hope tptb don't screw it up. (and yes I still think George should have been made male lead, but I digress)

Well, I actually liked it. I give an A for creativeness. I think Ted will do good. Let's just hope tptb don't screw it up. (and yes I still think George should have been made male lead, but I digress)

I agree.

I may be wrong here, but does the promo kind of give the message that Ted Danson is giving the show a creative resurgence? The sign is broken, and then it turns back on once he steps into it. Seems to me that the electricity is flowing once again at the Murder Factory...

I agree.

I may be wrong here, but does the promo kind of give the message that Ted Danson is giving the show a creative resurgence? The sign is broken, and then it turns back on once he steps into it. Seems to me that the electricity is flowing once again at the Murder Factory...

You know, yeah it does seem like 'electricity' will flow again on CSI.

Cool. I'm really looking forward to the new season and seeing how Ted/DB fits in with the team dynamic. :)

Back