CBS Pulls 'Chaos' From The Schedule

CSI Files

Captain
The new CBS series Chaos debuted earlier this month in the Friday 8:00pm ET/PT timeslot leading into CSI: New York. After several unsuccessful airings, the network has decided to remove the series from the schedule. Repeats of New York will air at 8:00pm ET/PT for the next two weeks, and then CBS will place the [...]

More...

crap, I kind of liked Chaos. It had Eric Close and the guy who played stephen on primeval in it (I don't know the actor's name).

Websites/critics/etc were saying the show sucked and that it was going to fail before it even aired - it's no wonder viewers didn't tune in. Why bother falling in love with a show that might get cancelled? CBS pulling the show after three episodes just proves that people were right not to tune in because it didn't last. Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy...

I didn't read any critic reviews. I just watched the show because I liked those two guys, but I actually did like the show. It sucks that they didn't give it much of a chance. Even though CBS is now claiming it'll be back at a later date.

Pulling a show after just 3 episodes? Who do they think they are, Fox? ;-)

LOL. Which network was it that pulled that Heather Graham show after only ONE episode a few years ago? Was that Fox or ABC? Like anyone can even get into a show with only one episode? Yeesh!

Websites/critics/etc were saying the show sucked and that it was going to fail before it even aired - it's no wonder viewers didn't tune in. Why bother falling in love with a show that might get cancelled? CBS pulling the show after three episodes just proves that people were right not to tune in because it didn't last. Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy...
Unfortunately,the critics were right. I wish I hadn't tuned in.

Back