CBS Offers An Exclusive Look At The Next 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Check out an extended preview for the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episode “Irradiator”, which will air Thursday, April 8 on CBS. The preview includes an exclusive look at a scene from the episode. (Spoilers in the embedded video after the jump!)According to the preview, “Irradiator” will air at 10:00pm ET/PT instead of the usual 9:00pm. [...]

More...

So it says 10:00pm in the middle of the video, but the page said 9:00pm, and I haven't seen anything about it being at 10:00pm again this week...*sigh*

Looking at the ratings, the swap really seemed to be more or less a draw. It didn't look like The Mentalist was really helped by the swap, though CSI was down a bit. Hopefully it will be very clear before Thursday which one is airing when, though!

Looking at the ratings for the previous episode, both series were down from their usual numbers when they switched timeslots - but since it was a one time thing, I'm sure some of that could be attributed to the fact that some people might not have known about the switch.

I definitely hope they at least announce the switch if they end up doing it again this week...

I haven't seen anything, beyond that video saying 10pm. I believe it was Smokey who said up in the spoiler thread that a commercial last night said that CSI was being followed by The Mentalist this week. Sounds like they (TPtB) got all confused on what they're going to do this week when someone put the promo up too early last Thursday. :lol:

Rating may have been down some because of Good Friday and Easter weekend also. You know how rating can drop around holidays. :lol:

I think CBS prooved one thing - they probably don't have a show that can beat GA in the all important 18-49 demographic.

Susan

I haven't seen anything, beyond that video saying 10pm. I believe it was Smokey who said up in the spoiler thread that a commercial last night said that CSI was being followed by The Mentalist this week.

True that! :) That's what the commercials are saying. My AT&T online listings for that night also show CSI at 9:00. Keeping my fingers crossed! :lol:

Back