CBS Attempts Record-Breaking 'World CSI Day'

CSI Files

Captain
CBS has announced “World CSI Day”, a global event intended to help CSI: Crime Scene Investigation break the Guinness World Record for “Largest Ever TV Drama Simulcast”. (The current record is held by Doctor Who’s 50th anniversary episode, which was broadcast in 98 countries across six continents in November 2013.) “World CSI Day” will celebrate […]

More...

The art is pretty cool. :)

That said, I do think it would be a bigger deal if they were airing the Cyber premiere for the simulcast, instead of a year-old episode of CSI. (Although I'm sure there are parts of the world that haven't seen the end of season 14 yet.)

Then again, that wouldn't be an achievement for CSI and Cyber, just Cyber. And CSI has a bigger pull than a new spinoff, even one from the same franchise.

I'm going to shut up now. :lol:

Call it what it is CBS -- An hour long promo for the Cyber premier.

And it kinda makes you sound desperate for an audience for Cyber? :shifty:

Susan

Not desperate for Cyber (people are gonna watch anyway--Patricia won the Oscar!!!)...desperate to get CSI on for another season. :rolleyes:

If they're desperate for "CSI" to get another season then they better change what episode they're showing. "Kitty" was one of the worse rated episodes of season 14!

I couldn't care less that Patricia Arquette won an oscar for a movie I will never see. I have no interest in the cast of this show therefor I won't be watching it.

Susan

Back