Catherine's Family Secrets Come To Light In 'Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jan 19, 2006.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

According to the latest issue of TV Guide, Catherine Willows is in for a big surprise in the CSI episode "Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye."

The magazine talked to <font color=yellow>Marg Helgenberger</font> (Catherine Willows) about the upcoming episode, in which a murder takes place at a party hosted by an ex-dancer with ties to the mob and Catherine's father, Sam Braun, becomes one of the primary suspects. But that's not the only shocker.

"Then my mother [guest-star <font color=yellow>Anita Gillette</font>] drops by to visit me at the lab and wants information [about the case]. I find out she and my father have been seeing each other behind my back," Helgenberger said.

Things may not go smoothly for Catherine's emotional being in the episode (or the rest of the season, as the writers want to bring back character Adam Novak, played by Helgenberger's real life husband, who had a "dangerous attraction" to Catherine in "Weeping Willows.") The CSI has always found her father's actions despising, but the producers are set on making her realize she's more like her father than she'd like to admit. "She really is her father's daughter."

More revelations about her parents are set to take place during the episode, but the storyline is a treat for Helgenberger, who cajoled the writers into creating this episode to show more of Catherine's personal life. "I'd love to show her emotional, softer side," the actress said. "There are times when I can be more vulnerable and soft while I'm solving a crime."

Pick up the latest issue of TV Guide to read the rest of this article. "Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye" will air January 26th.<center></center>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't know the guy in Weeping Willows was Marge's Real-life husband. Too Cool!!!! :) this episode sounds really good, it's been a while since we got into Catherine's personal life. It sounds like another episode for the books. Looking forward to it.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This is what, Sam's fourth or fifth time being the prime suspect? :rolleyes:

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

^ Guys like that always get away though...

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Hmm, I guess Sam's been up to no good again.

Anyways,

This seems like a really awsome episode, I love going into characters personal lives. And I think Marg's husband did a great job in "Weeping Willows". YAY!