Casualty: Welcome to Holby E.D.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Stepherweps, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well, anyone else here a fan of Casualty or am I all on my lonesome? I've been a fan for quite a while now... But recently I've gotten really into the show, as I'm sure you can see from my banner, I'm a Marlie fan. :adore: I was gutted when Maggie left... Charlie hasn't been in the show much lately either... :( Anyhoo...

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I like it too, although I've missed most of the last few months of it. Haven't really followed it since Toby left.

3. Stepherweps

Aww, yeah, it sucked that Toby left, he was one of my favourites. :( I miss him a lot, as well as Maggie, 2 of my favourite characters have left in the last series... I'm just hoping that they're both going to come back. Although I have to admit, I do love Jay who has come into the show since they left, he brings some great comic relief. :lol:

4. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

Oh a casualty thread! *dances about happy!* I love casualty! Maggie was my fave character and was very sad when she left! I was very happy though when she came back for Kelsey's leaving do! I thought she was going to stay but she didn't:( I loved last nights episode! I think Nick Jordan is being very cruel to Adam sending him away for 2 months just because he knows something is wrong with jordan. Hopefully Adam will expose jordan's illness now! :)

5. Stepherweps

Oh, last weeks episode, when we found out about Nick's tumor made me feel really sorry for him, but now that he's threatening Adam, just because Adam knows there is something wrong with him made me really mad... I'm back to thinking that Nick is just an arrogant ass who lets his ego get in the way... I think what he's doing to Adam is really unfair, especially when he made sure no one told him about Jessica having her baby, which I thought to be especially mean as it's been hinted at that it's his baby... Nick just mad me really mad last night, but I was glad to see Adam standing up for himself. Oh, and tha fact that we had Charlie in last nights episode made me so happy, now all we need is Maggie to return, but like I said to my Dad last night, one out of two isn't bad for now. ;)