Cast Changes On 'New York' Shift Priorities

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: New York pushes romance aside to make way for more urgent storytelling needs. (Spoilers after the jump!) In the spring, CSI: New York set up a potential love triangle between Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) and two women: Aubrey Hunter (Mädchen Amick) and Peyton Driscoll (Claire Forlani). However, the departure of Melina Kanakaredes (Stella Bonasera) and [...]

More...

I think there are ways to work the 'love triangle' into the new season - or at least to address Mac's choice in a brief, straightforward way in the fall (a scene where he mentions having dinner with Aubrey/Peyton would suffice), but I can definitely understand the need to put romantic drama on the back burner when there's a new character to integrate into the cast.

However, I guess I'd better post this as many times as I can while it's still relevant (I put hard work into this!!!):

twilight-saga-new-york.png

:p :p :p

Audrey is my pick. I don't really care for Peyton.

Yes please! Her, I actually liked. Peyton is, well, I'm not going into that and I haven't seen her yet, but I really don't want Mac to end up with Sela's character.

Either that or maybe no one...yeah, I could live with no one.

Back