Carmine Is In Playgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yes, I have a subscription to the magazine. :p The May issue came in the mail today and I nearly died when I saw Carmine on the cover! I figured maybe it was just an interview, but I opened it and Holy F)*%$ S#%%( and a whole bunch of other words I can't say in here, but ladies, he's naked!!! Fully monty, the whole shebang! Front, back, side… :devil: :devil: :devil: Girls, this is what we've been waiting for! I wish I could describe to you how perfect these photos are…you guys are doing to die when you see them!

I don’t have a scanner and I couldn't post the pics if I wanted to, but I will try to describe them in a PG-13 way…the first one is in color, and it's from the side, and well, he'd holding something and leaning his head back. It's insanely hot! The next two (when you turn the page and the interview starts) are both in black and white. One is from the back, and well, his arms aren't the only thing he's been working on! :devil: The picture goes down to mid-thigh, and wow. What an ass!!!! And his head is turned to the side so you can see his profile…I think this one is my favorite! The other one is well, almost too dirty to describe. He's on his back, and his legs are spread. That's all I can say! The last one is on the next page, in color, and it's a full-on frontal. He's leaning against a wall and , well, more holding going on. ;) I guess he's not completely naked because he's got his chain on in all the pics!

I haven't closed the issue since I got it. Well, except for when I went out tonight. But I swear, I spent at least an hour just staring. I read the interview--well, skimmed it--but it's mostly more of the same, some stuff about baseball…though of course there are the risqué positions--let's just say he's a fan of the shower! ;) Damn PG-13-o-Meter! Anyway, I'm not sure when it will be on newsstands (a week or two? subscriptions always come earlier!) but look for it!!!!!!

2. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

*Jaw drops* ...

I'm...speechless. Just the thought is making me all a-quiver with...well, you know. Dammit, I didn't get my issue today, it'd better come tomorrow, I MUST see these pictures! Way to go Carmine!

3. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Oh. My. Gawd. You're serious!?

Guess Im going on a mission tomorow.

I honestly can't believe he did that .. not that it's a bad thing, I just never really thought about it.

ETA: Damn. Totally forgot it was April Fool's Day. Top, that's just mean.

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

OMFG that's f*cking awesome. I'm gonna have to buy it then

*eta* This better not be some mean April's Fool's joke :p. I bet it is :(

5. Hopeless_Crush

Hopeless_Crush Dead on Arrival

You are yankin our chain for April Fools Day right?????????? Right???? I hope not! Thats a good one if ya are. :p :D

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Oh hoh. I smell a fish somewhere.

:devil:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Why aren't Eddie, Gary, and Hill in there with him? :D

8. Top41

I pretty much dropped the issue when I unwrapped it and saw him on the cover. And then I flipped through it so quickly it was crazy! The pictures...there just aren't words to do them justice. His skin looks so supple and has a light sheen to it...and damn, it really accentuates his muscles. :devil:

9. Hopeless_Crush

:confused: Hmmm - Me thinks TOP & Bitten are conspiring. :(

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: I am permanently jaded about any good news on this particular day thanks to being born on possibly the worst day of the year. :p Okay, IF this turns out to be real ... I wanna see the pics. Although, I'd be slightly disappointed for him doing it. :p

P.S. Even if this is a joke ... the imagery Top41's put in my head with her description is enough to make me want to paint it out. Fer real. :D

11. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I hate to burst everyone's bubble of disbelief, but it is true, Carmine is on the cover, he is in the magazine, in beautiful black and white and living color. I have a subscription, because I'm a dirty girl, but I didn't open mine until I saw this post, normally I can wait, but I ripped it open and oh shit there he was. I unlike Top have not bothered to read the article and hardly noticed any print at all. Back to the pictures, oh what sweet dreams I will have.

Ali

12. Top41

LOL, the timing on this one is kind of ironic, isn't it? I didn't even think about that until I posted. I was shocked to see him in the issue, but at the same time I wasn't, you know? For one, it's not like he's shy about his body. Of all the guys from CSI: NY, he's totally the one I would have picked out to do Playgirl. And he's also been getting a lot of press lately...and these pictures are sure going to get him a lot of attention! :devil: :D

13. Hopeless_Crush

Thats cool- you can burst my bubble of disbelief- cause IF, IF, HUGE IF it true - well that just FRIGGIN AWESOME! But I am old and cynical so I am gonna wait and see how this pans out. :cool:

14. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

I knew he'd do it eventually. I mean, it was inevitable. He's this up and coming hottie who already has semi-naughty pics of himself floating around out there in cyber-land. Why not be official and do Playgirl?

And I want to echo the sentiments of someone above, Eddie and Hill need to get in on the action, too!

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Okay, you guys might either be creeped out by this or find it hilarious.

Last night during my birthday party, my friends sprung a total surprise birthday cake on me and insisted I made a quick wish before I blew out the candles.

And do you know what I wished for?

I wished I would get to see Carmine in all ways really, really soon.

Gee.

Somebody Up There loves me, man.

(IF this whole Playgirl thing isn't a joke. :lol:)