Caption Fun Under the Sun!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

We're going to start the Caption Game once again in the Miami Forum to kill some time during the summer hiatus. For those who aren't familiar with the game, it goes like this:

Someone posts a screencap from a Miami episode, and others add a blurb about what they think the character(s) might be saying/thinking in the image.

I'm not sure if we'll do voting on the favourite caption yet, so if there's an interest in voting, post here and let me know.

Some general rules to keep in mind before we play:

1) Shipper-related captions aren't recommended as there's a lovely version in Shipper Central, so let's keep this one separate.

2) One image at a time. If someone's posted an image, please wait until a reasonable period of time has elapsed before posting another (48 hours should do nicely, I think).

3) If there's an interest in voting, only the poster who wins 'favourite caption' is to post the next picture. They have 24 hours to do so.

4) No vulgar, R-rated material. Keep it clean and fun.

5) Try to keep the captions relatively short (between 1-4 lines). We're not telling epic ballads, just captioning. ;)

6) Please keep the images 480pixels in length or smaller (refer to the below image as an example), so the page isn't drastically stretched beyond recognition. Galaxy-sized images will be edited to a link. :p

Let's get it started with a cap from addictedtoSpeed:

[​IMG]

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for creating this thread Finch!