Calleigh And Delko Face A Rocky Road Ahead

CSI Files

Captain
With Adam Rodriguez preparing to leave CSI: Miami this season, Eric Delko’s relationship with Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter) has an uncertain future.Rodriguez will appear in ten episodes over the course of the season, allowing his character to have a proper exit. Eric’s relationship with Calleigh will also be dealt with before the actor says goodbye [...]

More...

Well well well.....:lol:.

Now you have something to look forward to and you know who I am thinking off;).

So they know each other too....Who ever would have guessed:guffaw:.

Let´s see some reaction to that one.....

Ok I'm reading this thread and some things really piss me off while some others are....great, just great.

There will be resolution with Eric and Calleigh, and it will be a nice, slow exit,”
Can't they do anything fast for god's sake? Sorry, but everything these two have done or faces was too damn slow :rolleyes:.

“I think that’s going to be very difficult. She is saying publicly that she doesn’t care, but she cares very much and it’s very difficult. But she’s also such a straight arrow, and I think she believes she was just following protocol.”
Holy, holy cow!!! Why does Calleigh have to behave like this? She irritates me so much whenever she behaves like this. This is not my Calleigh Duquesne. Someone bring her back! :lol:

“You see everyone’s enthusiasm for when they first got the job, and hopefully people will be able to notice how we’ve subtly changed,” Procter said. “I think it’s easy with a procedural to think people don’t have that much arc to their character, but I’m hoping that [the audience will see] that we do.”
Oh boy!!! I love her whenever she comes up with some quotes like this. I do think this episode is gonna be great just for this reason ;)

Procter said, “[W]ho knows? It’s CSI: Miami and it’s Calleigh Duquesne, so anything can happen!”
Girl, you said it all :thumbsup::guffaw:

Ok I'm reading this thread and some things really piss me off while some others are....great, just great.

There will be resolution with Eric and Calleigh, and it will be a nice, slow exit,”
Can't they do anything fast for god's sake? Sorry, but everything these two have done or faces was too damn slow :rolleyes:. OH You know I loving every moment of that....:). That is the one thing we never agree on. But time has run out and we can go back to debating character

“I think that’s going to be very difficult. She is saying publicly that she doesn’t care, but she cares very much and it’s very difficult. But she’s also such a straight arrow, and I think she believes she was just following protocol.”
Holy, holy cow!!! Why does Calleigh have to behave like this? She irritates me so much whenever she behaves like this. This is not my Calleigh Duquesne. Someone bring her back! :lol:

That one had me wonder to. But if she gets over Eric and has her new/old friend Jesse return. Then it is smooth sailing for writers again. And we know how they do that sometimes:lol:.

“You see everyone’s enthusiasm for when they first got the job, and hopefully people will be able to notice how we’ve subtly changed,” Procter said. “I think it’s easy with a procedural to think people don’t have that much arc to their character, but I’m hoping that [the audience will see] that we do.”
Oh boy!!! I love her whenever she comes up with some quotes like this. I do think this episode is gonna be great just for this reason ;)

But do you have any idea why they did mess with the hair? I would have love to see her with a wig.

Procter said, “[W]ho knows? It’s CSI: Miami and it’s Calleigh Duquesne, so anything can happen!”[/QUOTE]
Girl, you said it all :thumbsup::guffaw:

COMPLETLY and utterly agree.:thumbsup:

BUUTTT Please don´t go there. Jesse Hotbod might be new Eric and Calleigh does deserve a Hotbod smart guy. But not this year please......:scream:

:guffaw:Mayby the hotbod dazzle make her loose her mind.:confused::)

Back