Buffy Game

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Natasha Romanoff, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Not sure if i'm doing anything wrong by opening this thread, so if i'am then i'm sorry.

Anyway i was wondering if anyone else has the Buffy board game, me and my family tried to play it before but it's just so confusing and we gave up in the end after trying to figure out how to play it. If anyone knows how to play it or has easier to follow instructions could you let me know please.

2. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Wow, I didn't even know there was a Buffy game......

I have been on a major Buffy kick lately.

3. Natasha Romanoff

Yep there's a Buffy game, we've had it for about five years now, and this is the first time we've attempted to play it. It's just been so hard to understand, we'd probably play it if we just knew how to.

4. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I've seen it in some stores but I've never bought it even though I'm a really big Buffy & Angel fan.

5. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

I guess it would be a waste for me to buy this game. It would end up in the closet, never touched, like the CSI game I bought. I live alone, and my cats aren't all the interested in playing board games.

6. Natasha Romanoff

That's what happened to ours, it was keept under the coffee table in the living room for ages, and then the other day my mum and sister got it out.