Broom Closets, a DL fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by pizzapie, Jul 15, 2006.

1. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Pairing: DL
    Rating: PG (maybe PG-13)
    Summary: Danny and Lindsay get locked into a broom closet. Pure fluff. Inspired by conversation in the shipper thread

Sheldon walked into the break room, where both Stella and Flack were drinking coffee. “How you doin’, Hawkes?” asked Flack.

“I’m fine. But what about those two?” he asked, pointing through the glass wall at a bickering Lindsay and Danny. “When are they ever going to admit their feelings for each other?”

Stella smiled conspiratorially. “Think we should give them a little help?”

Hawkes asked, “How?”

Just then Mac walked in. “Why are you all not working?”

Stella responded, “I’m waiting on trace results.”

Hawkes replied, “Waiting on DNA.”

Flack continued, “I’m waiting on their results.”

It was hard for the three to keep from laughing. Mac left, and Stella continued, “Okay, how are we going to help them?”

Flack said, “We could lock them into a broom closet. But how would we get them there?”

Hawkes said, “Well, I’m working with Danny, and you’re working with Lindsay right?” Stella nodded. “We could suddenly run out,” Hawkes said, as he held his fingers up in quotes, “of something and send them.” The three finished plotting an planned to “help” Danny and Lindsay that afternoon.
    ---
    Lindsay and Stella were in the DNA lab processing some blood samples when Stella looked at her watch reached for some more microfuge tubes. It was time. Of course, since she’d hid them, they were nowhere to be found. “Hey, Lindsay, we’re out of microfuge tubes. Do you mind heading to the supply closet to get some?”

“No problem.” Lindsay headed out, while Stella was snickering behind her.
    -----
    Meanwhile, Danny and Hawkes were in the fingerprint lab when suddenly, there were no more tape lifts to be found. “Hey, Danny, we’re out of tape lifts. Do you mind going to the supply closet to get some?”

“Why should I have to go?” Danny asked with a bit of a whiny tone in his voice.

“Because I’m in the middle of processing this hammer.” Sheldon had conveniently picked up the one piece of evidence that would take the longest to do.

“All right, I’ll go.” Danny left, with Sheldon smirking behind his back.

Flack had timed it perfectly, so that he was walking down the hall as Danny was. “Hey Don, what you doing up here?”

“I just came to talk to Stella about the case.” It was fortunate that Flack was a good liar, and doubly fortunate that Danny didn’t see keys in his hand.

“Well, I’ll let you go,” Danny said, stepping into the supply closet. Flack quickly shut the door, and locked it.

Please review! If you review, there will be more, but if you don't, there won't. :devil:

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I want more! I can't wait to see what happens next.

3. Demelza

Demelza Victim

Lol! That was totally cute! Can't wait for more...have you posted this on MTYK? Cause if you haven't, please do share it with us over there too!

http://www.tyniere.com/mtyk/

4. MacsGirlMel

What's MYTK?

5. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

oh come on you cant just leave us hanging like that, but i loved it please update soon

6. Demelza

Demelza Victim

It's a DL fic site called More Than You Know :D

7. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Oooh, I love it!! Update soon! I wanna know what they do when they realize they're locked in!!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

8. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

Oh wow! this is great so far!! cant wiat for more!

9. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Locked in a broom closet.
    Hm, now why does that sound familiar?
    :D

Yeah, our thread is amazing.
    Crazy, insane, and weird: but amazing, nonetheless.

Continue pweeeease!

Jenn

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yes Broom Closet is love. I'm telling you. It really is. Love ya Pizza!, Write more please..

11. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Lindsay and Danny decide to give them a good show

Both Danny and Lindsay heard the lock turning. “Well, Montana, it looks like we’re locked in here. ”

“I think we’ve been set up.”

“Well, do you have any ideas for how we could pass the time?”

“Hmm… I sure do,” she said seductively. Unbeknownst to their coworkers, they had finally admitted their feelings for each other about two months earlier. “Want to give them a little show?”

“Are you sure? You know how gossip travels around this place. And you were the one worried about letting them know.”

“No one would believe it.”

“But…” Lindsay silenced his objections by pulling his head down and putting her lips to Danny’s.

“Mmmmm…” Danny broke the kiss and began nibbling on Lindsay’s neck. Lindsay did likewise. They alternated between sweet kisses and neck nibbles for awhile.
    ---
    Stella, Hawkes, and Flack were in the hall listening. “Okay, I didn’t think they’d jump on each other this fast,” Flack said.

“I know,” replied Stella. “Danny I could see, but Lindsay?”

As Stella was speaking, Mac walked up. “Why are none of my CSIs working? And what but Lindsay?” Mac stared at all three of them.

Stella and Flack could handle Mac’s stare, but Hawkes finally broke, “We sent Danny and Lindsay to the closet to get stuff hoping they’d see each other.”

“Uh huh. And then you locked them in. Look, personally, I think they should get together, but they’ll do it on their own time. But professionally, you all could be written up for this. I won’t, as long as you get back to work now.” Stella, Hawkes, and Flack scurried off.
    ----
    Back in the closet, Danny and Lindsay were still kissing. Then they heard a knock on the door. “Anyone in there?” Mac called.

“Oh shit, it’s Mac,” Lindsay whispered. Speaking a bit louder, she said, “Yeah, we’re locked in.”

Mac unlocked and opened the door. “Seems that some people accidentally locked you two in. Sorry about that.” However, there was no hint of remorse in his voice.

Fortunately Danny and Lindsay had already gotten their supplies, so they grabbed them and walked out. “Thanks, Mac,” they replied, both blushing.

“By the way, Danny, you might want to go wipe off your face. Red’s not your color. It’s not really yours either Lindsay, at least when it’s on your neck.” Mac smirked.
    --
    Danny walked back into the lab with a smile on his face.

Hawkes responded, “Took you long enough. Have a good time?”

Danny replied, “We know you had something to do with this.”

Hawkes changed the topic, “Tape lifts, I need one.”
    --
    Lindsay walked quietly back into the DNA lab. Startling Stella slightly, she put her hand on Stella’s shoulder and said, “You know, Stell, we’re not as clueless as you think we are.”

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha. Love it! So are you going to write us another one of these? :D

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

that was good. Like them just showing off sometimes for the rest of the gang their reactions are always funny. ;)

14. MacsGirlMel

I agree...next time you should lock Mac and Stella in the closet <ggl>

15. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

I love it,
    it was soooooooooo gooddddddd i wish they would have that scene on the show