Bring It On Home To Me - II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jul 16, 2006.

1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Continued from here.

Last posts made:

My post---------

In the back of Tony's mind, he could feel the car draw to another spot. He guessed they were a block away from his place at best. "Just a little further," he muttered sleepily.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

{yay thread 2!}
    Catherine kicked at him, and tried to jerk away from him and spit at him.
    =====
    Gibbs noticed Tony was speaking and listened to him, and smirked, "Yeah almost there, Tony" he said in a soothing tone.

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony shifted again to ease the growing cramp in his side, making a small, high-pitched noise as he did so. "One reason why I hate cars.. No stretching room," he mumbled, eyes flicking open once.

4. CathStokes

Gibbs nodded in agreement, he had always hated them too, "Yup, thats cars for ya" cracking a small joke.

5. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony smirked a little. "Especially with our heights.. Long limbs always double back on us," he said with a small laugh.

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

(Hehe, we rock!)

The man growled, reaching over and slapping her across the face. "Play nice, sweetheart, remember who has the gun here," he reminded her, holding it tightly in his hand.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol yes you are terrible. Yay for thread 2

8. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Stella got into the drivers seat of the car and turned on the engine. She waited for Mac to get in before pulling out to the road and driving to a very small yet cute ice cream shop. "This place has the best chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in the world." she said with a smile as she pulled into a parking space.

9. MacsGirlMel

"Sounds good. And you're just as sweet as the food sweets...no, more" he said with a smile to her.

10. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Stella giggled a bit and got out of the car. She walked hand in hand with him into the little ice cream shop and walked up to the counter. She ordered a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in a cone and then turned to Mac. "What do you want honey?" she asked with a smile.

11. MacsGirlMel

After a bit of thinking, he opted for a hot fudge sundae. After he got it, he gave Stella a playful smile and put some whipped cream on her nose with his finger.

12. CathStokes

Gibbs laughed, and ran a hand over his, "Yup, thats normally the case" he winked at him, "We're almost there"
    and the light turned green, he turned to Tony and smirked, "Green"
    ====

Catherine looked towards Nick, with saddness in her eyes, "I'll do whatever you want, just leave him alone"

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Oh no you won't..." Nick muttered, still face-first in the pavement. "That son of a bitch isn't laying a finger on you, Cath..." he hissed, reaching his leg out and tripping the man.

"Shit!" he yelled, falling to the ground. "I thought you were unconscious!"

"I woke up," Nick mumbled, grabbing his gun and cocking it, pointing it straight at the guy. "Drop your gun or I'll kill you..."

14. CathStokes

Catherine looked at Nick, and ran behind him, "Nicky? Are you ok?" and kissed the back of his shoulder.

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony smiled, turning his hand a bit to hold Gibbs'. "Thank God.. Last set of light are past," he said with a small smile, looking ahead to see his appartment building.