bloopers and outtakes

I really wonder if you can find bloopers, outtakes, additional scenes,... of CSI:NY anywhere.

They allways tell us, they have so much fun on set shooting the episodes, but I can't find any outtakes or something like that. But there should be many of them....

For example Carmine bursting out into laughter when Gary had to say 'fungal spores'. :D

I quess you all can think of many else, but has any of you got a clue where to find them? :confused:

that'd be cool...I'd love to see Necrophilia Americana outtakes myself lol. There had to be some good ones in that ep. But any outtakes will do.

cinnamonjunkie said:
For example Carmine bursting out into laughter when Gary had to say 'fungal spores'. :D

I want to see that, too. Or Gary (probably being creative) when he says "epitheleals"(sp?) coz he said he absolutely hates that word :D

But I don't think there are any blooper reels around in any of the three shows :confused:

*pets her X-Files bloopers collection*

I wish there were blooper reels, but as far as I know none of the CSIs have ever released them on the DVD sets.

i know that there are csi lv bloopers that i DL long time ago ther might be csi ny ill c if i can find csi ny once i would like to c bloopers for episode hush the the one that had the bondage case between danny and aiden lol ;)

I too was wondering about when we will get to see some of the out-takes from NY - I would love to see some of what goes wrong sometimes, forgotten lines etc and who laughs first!

Haven't seen any bloopers except for 3 LV ones. I think they're from seasons 2, 3, and 4. I think they stopped doing them after season 4, and never from the others. Though I don't know where they came from because they were never on any of the dvd's.

Love bloopers and out-takes. I always wondered why more shows don't show them. It's a good way of the audience to get to know the actors. Makes them a little more human and can draw you in more to the show. ;) (miss the dick clark show)

yeah, right! we all want to see bloopers!

And they can't tell us there are none, because they actually use some in the show.
Like Carmine triping over radios or his own kit...

And I agree with you CSI_Watcher_8, bloopers sometimes show how actors really are. I mean grumpy Mac can be miles away from a smiling Gary Sinise...

I would love to see bloopers of any of the 3 CSI, what I have noticed it seems that hour-long drama tend not to put bloopers on their DVD sets where as 1/2 hour comedy do. Why I have no clue. I think watching bloopers form a show that is sooo serious 99% of the time would be more fun than a comedy where you laugh the whole eps.

I thought I was the only one praying for a 'blooper reel' with the CSI:NY DVDs... nice to see so many others out there. :lol:

Gary: Fungal Spores.
Carmine: HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!
Director: Cut! Carmine!
Carmine: Sorry, sorry...
Director: Ok, try again! Action!
Carmine: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Director: Carmine!
Carmine: I'm ok, I'm ok... *deep breath* ok!
Director: Action!
Carmine: Pfffffttt..... *turns red* BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:D

Oh, Happy Birthday, CSI808!

Back