Black Eyes, Blue Tears

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by vexus, Jun 29, 2006.

1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters, CBS does.
    Plot: Lindsay is abused, and wonders why?
    Pairing: Lindsay/OC and Danny/Lindsay

The New York skyline is dark and dim against her pulled blinds in her two bedroom apartment. She groans and struggles to get out of her soft and comfortable bed. The cold floor awakens her senses and she screams out in pain. Struggling to get to her bathroom, she trips on the cold laminate floor. Crying out in pain, she grabs a hold of her bathroom counter and looks at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes are swollen almost shut and her eyes are circled in the coal color that reminds her of the attack that she had endured. Cuts ran up and down her arm and that is what’s visible to the naked eye. With a shaky hand, she grabs the plastic cup that is on the sink and trying to control her shakes, she fills it with water. The medicine that she has on hand for her migraines is on the vanity next to the toilet.

She ponders why this happened to her? This shouldn’t have happened to her, she’s a cop! And this happened to her; it was supposed to be a blind date!

The room that was bright and lit suddenly became black and dark as death and that was the last thing she remembered as her body and her head hit the counter as she went down on the tile floor.

to be continued...

2. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Oh God! What happens?
    Great writing, keep it up.

3. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Nice start.

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

part 2

It was Danny’s turn to pull a double shift that night. He didn’t like it but it came with the territory. Normally, he did his shifts with Lindsay but she pulled out of the double shift because she had a blind date. Blind date left a bad taste in his mouth. He knew she was going out with Anthony Garrett, a corporate tax attorney from Manhattan. And the only reason that he knew this is because the women around the lab gossip like teenagers and it leaked out to Danny.

The feelings he has for Lindsay are so intense that sometimes he can’t sleep at night because he spends most of the time thinking of her. He can’t blame her for going out on a blind date, he’s nervous because rejection is not easy for Danny Messer. But for some reason, he has a bad feeling about her going out with this guy and he can’t put a finger on it. And the feeling is getting stronger.

He went to the break room to get a bag of potato chips when he heard an emergency call on the walkie of an officer that walking past him. The call was for an officer down emergency call and it was coming from 34 West 32nd Street and he knew who’s address that was. Danny dropped the bag of chips on the floor, grabbed his jacket off his chair and headed out the door.

That call was about Lindsay.

To be continued….

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I knew you liked Angst! .. Keep writing!

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Keep going, I need more!

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'll probably be able to update it Sunday. But it will be updated.

8. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

omg! I need more!

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

it's great

10. Di_Csi

Di_Csi Hit and Run

Wow! This is great!

11. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

ooh, this is good! update soon, please?

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

part 3....

The visitor to the prison took long, fast strides to the window that separated him from the prisoners and the outside world. Visitor’s day at Rikers was hectic and dangerous at the same time, a lethal combination to anybody not familiar with the prison system.

The female officer beeped the visitor in at the side door. “Sir, please go to window for your visitor,” she responded sharply. He paced himself and proceeded to the booth #6 where his prisoner awaited him.

“Did you take care of it,” the prisoner responded. Anthony Garrett looked around to see if anybody else was listening and noticed the guard up against the wall to the far side of him. “Yeah, man, I did.”. The prisoner leaned back in his chair and a big grin came upon his face. “Did you beat her up pretty good,” the prisoner asked. Anthony Garrett looked back at the guard, “I did, you can’t even recognize her.”

“I told her I was a tax attorney and she fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.” Anthony said, laughing. “It felt good to do this to her.”.

The guard came up to the prisoner and placed his hand on his shoulder, “Wrap it up guys.” After Anthony left the visitors area, the prisoner took out the green scale he carried with him in his shoe and he thought to himself, “Can she swim, like a mermaid, can she.?” She’ll soon find out.

To be continued…

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

You better update soon, or I'll get the pitchfork on you! :devil:

14. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

We'll start a lynch mob, Mel23! Come back quick with an update!

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I can update on Sunday and that's only 2 days. I have to or Mel23 will chase me with that pitchfork