Bieber's Fate On 'CSI' Is Revealed

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s George Eads (Nick Stokes) spilled the beans on what’s coming up when Justin Bieber returns to the series. (Major spoilers after the jump!) Bieber first appeared on CSI in the season eleven premiere, “Shock Waves”. As CSI Files previously reported, the teen singing sensation will guest-star in an upcoming episode to [...]

More...

Well, that's going to make the episode a bit anticlimactic. :lol: I'm not sure why George gave away the ending like that.

Well, that's going to make the episode a bit anticlimactic. :lol: I'm not sure why George gave away the ending like that.

at least he didn't say how The Bieber was going to be killed. I have some suggestions but I'll keep them to myself :D

Are we sure it's the ending? After all they don't have to wait till the end of the episode to kill him. And really it's only anticlimactic to those of us that read spoilers. Even the actual article itself gives a spoiler warning for those who don't read spoilers. ;)

Susan

George didn't spill it. It was already revealed in another spoiler, just not WHO was doing the deed. ;)

I cracked up when George was talking about how all these young singers come on the show and their characters die (mentioning Bieber and Taylor Swift) and then adds, "Tell Miley Cyrus not to come on our show". :guffaw:

Ya' know I saw him on Leno on Friday night, and actually he's a sweet, nice kid, he just can't act, but he's only 16. I don't want to see anyone die well maybe some, but I'd rather have them send him to a rehab. jail/facility. One funny comment from Jay a while back, that Bieber is writing his bio. and Jay goes "I hope he doesn't leave out the early years":lol: Now Nate Haskell, that's another story:(

OMG, this kid is everywhere. Last night I watched the last half of "Extreme Home Makeover" in Texas, and there he was again. It involved a family who lost their daughter who was killed while drivind & texting. He is an avid spokesman against this. He was on stage, dancing with all the little tweens, including the dead gals sister. Their all madly in love with him. "Bieber Fever" they were all screaming. He then sent the sister some tickets to his new movie [I'll pass]. He is cute but, I've seen about as much of him as I ever wanted too:rolleyes:Now he'll be on CSI..again oh goodie, goodie:(

Yes, but it should be the last time he's on CSI. :hugegrin: Now I think I'll go and volunteer to be George's body guard once Beiber's fans figure out what's going to happen!

"He deserves it." LOL Go George. And from what I've seen of the spoiler pics, I'm agreeing with you George. :lol:

Justin is okay, a nice kid. But you are right *gasp* Desertwind, he can't act. Seems he relied to much on George and others to get him through the first episode he was in. Seems pretty weird to bring him back, but I guess it's to tie up the storyline....

Back