Bieber's 'CSI' Role Was A 'Treat' For The Audience

CSI Files

Captain
CSI creator Anthony Zuiker was pleased with teen singing sensation Justin Bieber’s first acting gig in the season eleven premiere of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. In “Shock Waves”, Bieber played a troubled young man who found himself in trouble after several bombs went off at an officer’s funeral, claiming several victims. Zuiker said it was [...]

More...

It's only a "treat" when they can actually act, Zuiker. :wtf:

You in danger, girl.

2znzqt1.gif

Again, Bieber was better than Kim Kardashian on CSI NY.

I just think it's funny that George had to keep re writing the scene to help Justin get his lines. :lol:

I didn't watch the episode of NY with Kardashian in it, but I'll take your words for it that she was worse.

Conversation with my 19 year-old niece at Target yesterday

Sammi: Holding up issue of "Teen Vogue" with Bieber on the cover. "Why is he on the cover of this? That's just wrong."

Me: "Well, he is a total girl."

Sammi: "That is so mean!"

Me: "Yes it is."

It's only a "treat" when they can actually act, Zuiker. :wtf:

You in danger, girl.

2znzqt1.gif

This scene was chilling and I realized that he could give that evil smirk, then maybe with a few acting lessons, he'll be better, after all he's only a 16 yr. old little boy. It seems he is the lead perp in the explosions:evil:

There are a lot of 16 year olds who are perfectly capable of acting. I don't see a reason to give his bad performance a pass because of his age.

You in danger, girl.

2znzqt1.gif

This scene was chilling and I realized that he could give that evil smirk, then maybe with a few acting lessons, he'll be better, after all he's only a 16 yr. old little boy. It seems he is the lead perp in the explosions:evil:

There are a lot of 16 year olds who are perfectly capable of acting. I don't see a reason to give his bad performance a pass because of his age.

I just don't like to be mean and nasty where anybody is concerned. He's a singer not an actor and I'll repeat myself, maybe with some acting lessons, he'll improve. The cast loved him, Zuiker loved him, so he must have been doing something right. Give the kid a break and find something positive to say, how about him like how adorable he is.:confused:

There was nothing chilling about that scene except for the fact TPTB think this kid can act.
As for singing he cant do that either. Adorable? - not even close.

I hate the fact CSI is using this kid to try and boost ratings.

The only thing I can say that is positive is other then his scenes the premiere was enjoyable.

When wasKim Kardashian on CSI NY? I have to admit I still havent seen this seasons episodes yet....they are still on my DVR.

I just don't like to be mean and nasty where anybody is concerned. He's a singer not an actor and I'll repeat myself, maybe with some acting lessons, he'll improve. The cast loved him, Zuiker loved him, so he must have been doing something right. Give the kid a break and find something positive to say, how about him like how adorable he is.:confused:

Criticizing someone's performance when they've chosen to do the job and put themselves in the position to be criticized it not even close to being "mean and nasty." The kid took acting lessons before his performance and they obviously didn't do any good. I see no reason to "give the kid a break" when he's obviously out of his depth by trying to act and the only reason he's on the show in the first place is due to stunt casting.

When wasKim Kardashian on CSI NY? I have to admit I still havent seen this seasons episodes yet....they are still on my DVR.
She was in "Second Chances". She and Vanessa Minnillo were in a scene that required actual acting ability, and they pretty much sucked (not just in that scene, but that one was the most glaring). In the hands of two talented actresses, the scene would have been pretty chilling. As it was, all I could concentrate on was the wasted potential.

Sadly, Lala Vazquez seemed to be the best actress out of the three, and she got a grand total of one scene. Typical, right? (Train's lead singer Pat Monahan was in the episode as well - I don't really remember how well he did, but I think it was better than Kim and Vanessa.)

That episode was a cautionary tale about stunt casting, seriously. :lol:

Justin Bieber won 4 awards last night, at the American Music Awards I just don't get this.. he paid honor to Usher his idol and mentor.. but I find he has little talent. Four awards:wtf:.. that's way over the top.. I can't understand this from any perspective, does anyone else? And we get to see him on CSI..again.. can't wait~

Back