Berman Becomes Series Regular

CSI Files

Captain
One coroner gets bumped up.<p>According to <A class="link" HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/">TV Guide</a>, the ninth season of <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I> could be very different than any season that has come before. <font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font> (Sara Sidle) will be returning for a brief stint (reported by <I>TV Guide</I> to be one episode) on the show following her exit during season eight. <font color=yellow>Gary Dourdan</font> (Warrick Brown) is saying goodbye to the crime drama in the fall.<p>With another CSI leaving, the show is going to expand the roles of several existing characters. <font color=yellow>Liz Vassey</font> (Wendy Simms) will betting more screentime. <font color=yellow>David Berman</font> (David Phillips), who has appeared in more than 130 episodes of <I>CSI</I> since the show began, will become a series regular in season nine.<p>For the first time, viewers of <I>CSI</I> will have a brand new full-time investigator on the show. <font color=yellow>Lauren Lee Smith</font> will be joining the show as Sara Sidle's replacement. Her character, Bryce Adams (referred to in different spoilers as Riley Adams), will have plenty to do in the Las Vegas crime lab.<p>The original information is from a video on <A class="link" HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/Video">TV Guide</a>.<center></center>

Ditto, good for him, he's been great from the beginning and I guess it rewards his loyalty, and superdave is fantastic :D

Wallace Langham is a series regular.

And I'm so happy they made David Berman a series regular. I love Super Dave, he's my favorite lab rat. He's so funny and just hits those lines dead on.

He so deservers to be bumped up!!!!! Congratulations David!

David is the brother of Josh Berman, who was one of the early writers and soon became an executive producer. He wrote "Pledging Mr Johnson", the fourth episode, with Anthony Zuiker, the series creator. I wonder if David wasn't made full cast for so long because it might seem like nepotism to some. Dave's first episode was "Friends and Lovers", which came right after PMJ.
LaSquisita

Hurray for SuperDave! I've always thought he was a great character.

I like Wendy too, so it'll be nice to see more of her, too.

I'm excited about Super Dave! I love him! :bolian:

But I'm also hoping Greggo gets a little more focus. For someone who has been on the show from the beginning we know very little about him! So here's to hoping.

Though, I'm gonna miss Warrick :(

It will be intersting to see how the replacment works out.

Got to love Super Dave!

"His name was Stripey. Everybody loved him. I loved him."

:)

Back