Belknap Takes The Spotlight In The 'New York' Premiere

CSI Files

Captain
The season seven premiere of CSI: New York will show fans how Lindsay Monroe (Anna Belknap) is dealing with the aftermath of last season’s cliffhanger finale. (Minor spoilers after the jump!) CSI Files previously reported that the premiere, “The 34th Floor”, will pick up where the season six finale left off. From there, executive producer [...]

More...

GOOD, I like her character she's adorbable kinda of a cross between Mere Whinningham and Sally Field. And she's so good on her cases. She's a strong force on the show. I hope to see her and Danny and their baby and their marriage again. And I love her hair:thumbsup:

...lol.

Been a bit since I checked in for news & tidbits. This headline almost deterred me all over again :p.

Nuthin like Scoop requests for DL. Cos we never get those... :p

Lindsay Monroe is not how I'd wanna promote the start of the season. Nor things along the line of "Messer's gonna take a back seat." I'm not saying don't address the cliffhanger. I'm saying I'd rather get on with things than be mired in what speaks to Lindsay and who she's become. Shane Casey bounced off the bottom of a lighthouse. Messer bounced back from 10%. Lindsay's bouncing her medal off a trash can. Meh. But of course, that's just me.

The Friday Q&A post should be interesting.

Glad to hear Kathleen Monroe's not been forgotten by NY and that she's also being kept busy. If they can't find a way to accomodate a return for her, mebbe we'll get to meet Flack Sr. at some point instead. Ya never know. I reserve the right to be somewhat optimistic until blatantly disappointed ;)

I hope Anna makes a better job this time with the storyline.But I don't have any high expectations.Sam's return would be great.

I do not care either way for Lindsay but for sure she in not the character that would me make me care about the premiere.Now that the show lost Stella ,Sela Ward character should be the female lead.

Back