Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by BlueCurl, Dec 17, 2007.

1. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Water... Earth... Fire... Air. Long ago, the 4 nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all 4 elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years passed and two siblings from the Southern Water Tribe discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.

But we believe Aang can save the world.

--------------------------------------------------

I just finished watching the new episode. Book 3 epi 12 - The Western Airtemple. I can imagine that more people are watching this great Nickelodeon cartoon!?!?

2. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I love this show! Sadly, Nickelodeon hates me and only shows the eps of season 3 when I can't watch. I'm not up to date at all and still I don't want to be spoiled. It's hard being me, yes
    but I do love the show to bits. Sokka and Zuko are clearly the best. :)

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Zuko and Aang are my faves! Aang just because he's cute and Zuko because he is that bad kinda guy type! Bit stubborn and all.

I do like toph a lot to from the girls!

4. Distraction

Toph is cooler than Katara anyway. I generally dislike/don't really care for female characters in any show, so I haven't found any girl in Avatar to like. D: which is sad, because Avatar rocks.
    I wish I could get a hold on the dvd for season 2. I missed half of that one too because Nickelodeon, as stated, hates me.

5. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

I love this Show!!

I'm not much of a nick kid though, and my sister steals the romote :lol:

I watch it on tv2 saturday mornings :D

6. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I'm not suposed to know but I am going to get the second game from Avatar with Christmas! I hope it is good!

7. Distraction

I've heard they're pretty good. I'm not sure I'd want one, though, I'm more for pokémon and Zelda.
    I read about the games at Wikipedia, since there are several. Which game are you getting? ^^

8. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

The wii game about book 2 (earth) I thought it was called the burning earth or something