Architecture

Calihan

Captain
I got the idea for this thread from mentioning the architecture in Kit4na's thread showing photos of where people live. So what kind of architecture do you like and what would your dream building (home or any other building) look like.

Where I would want to live: A lake house
In a rural area near a big city. Covered with lot of lakes, little rocky but mostly a tree kinda scenery.

Or a beach house Click Also rural near a big city!

For architecture. I would like to live in a modern house. I totally dislike anything older than 50 years or so :lol: Maybe because my city is all like that! (It was bombed in 1942-1945, WW2) I kinda like modern architecture a lot!

I would like to live in a mansion with many rooms. Unfortunately, the Powerball lottery has not been cooperating. This mansion would have a game room with pool table, pinball machines, and long counter with stools where I can have a sundae bar. The home theater would be designed like the bridge of the starship Enterprise D from Next Generation. There would be a huge library den with sections for my mystery, scifi, computer, travel, and other books.

Back