Anyone following Registerfly.com complaints?

Shane, it looks like registerfly.com was swiping cc and personal information.

Since, I'm not intimately aware of the issue, this is what I gleaned from a quick scan of the two links that Blogan left.

Gee, why was it so hard to sum that up.

Bev said:
Shane, it looks like registerfly.com was swiping cc and personal information.

Since, I'm not intimately aware of the issue, this is what I gleaned from a quick scan of the two links that Blogan left.

Gee, why was it so hard to sum that up.

Thanks Syd! I don't have a credit card, visa or any type of pay card. :lol: I don't pay online. lol. Plain cash for me. :p

Seems registerfly is still taking payments and the domains are not being registered. People are not able to get authorization codes to do transfers. People are not able to renew domains ready to expire yet registerly is still charging a payment for this service. We the domains do expire (even they have proof they paid for the renewal) it goes into redemption and then registerfly wants 160 bucks to recover the domain out of redemption.

There are way too many issues with registerfly to sum it up; you have to read articles to get a clear understanding.

People are losing their lively hood over these issues and all of a sudden their business domains and url's are going to la la land.

Back