Antigone

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by CSISidle, Apr 27, 2007.

1. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

If any of you know even what Antigone is...I would like to know your guys interpretation of this play.

2. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Nope, sorry, I have no idea what it is? Something greek?! Well, I know you like plays and theatre a lot, is it a musical?

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I read Antigone last year in school but I've never seen it as a play. I thought when I read it, it was amazing.

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Actually, my school did this play last year. It was really cool because it was the first play I had ever been in. :)

I played the Messenger. I said nothing for about 3/4 of the play then said a HUGE paragraph. It was fun. Anyway, I liked it, after going through it so many times, I understood it so I liked it.

I have a funny experience to tell you guys too. :) So when I came on, I was talking and Creon slaps Haemon while I'm talking. So I'm talking and I hear the slap, but Haemon was just supposed to clap when Creon went to slap him. And Creon accidentily slapped him, and the audience gasped. And I had no clue what was going on behind me because I was talking to the audience. So, luckily, Haemon and Creon clapped and slapped at the same time, because it would have been odd if it went *clap* *pause* *clap* lol. I remember going out into the hallway and we all laughed and Haemone yelled 'OWWWWWWW!' and it echoed in the halls.

haha Good times :)

5. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

haha, one of my best friends is the Messenger in our version. Same with creon and haemon. Lucky me, Im Antigone.