Angelina Jolie Can't Connect With Shiloh... FTW

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by heartagram69, Jan 19, 2007.

1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

I read recently that Angelina Jolie is having heaps of trouble connecting with her biological child Shiloh. she has said publicly that she feels much more of a connection and love towards her adopted children and that she feels she cant connect of love Shiloh.

now we all know that she is a bit funny in the head, but thats seriously messed up.

yes she said she didnt want any biological kids because of the amount of orphans in the world, but you have one and should love it the same as your adopted ones. i'm not saying you should love ur own flesh and blood more, because adopting a child is a very special thing, but atleast you should love them the same.

Also where is Shiloh? she is never out with brad and ange when they have Zahara and Maddox. Angelina takes Maddox and Zahara everywhere. she is always carrying them and smiling when she is with them. while i think this is great, where is your other child, your own flesh and blood?

and how does Brad play into all this? he hasn't said anything about his 'family' and hiw feelings towards the children. he's said of course he loves them all, but i dont see him taking Shiloh out either...

just wondering what y'all think on the matter...

2. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I hardly think that the lack of publicity her biological child is getting is cause for gossip. Who knows - she could be (publicly) separating herself from the kid so she's less of a target. Her picture alone sold for more than my house is worth.

I also notice you misquoted her. She actually said she felt more "inclination" towards her adopted children because they're survivors. Shiloh was born privliged. Her adopted kids also already had personalities when she met them - "a newborn really is [...] a blob!"

3. heartagram69

there has been more then one interview i saw that one too and im like "a blob" well, thats nice. rofl.

4. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I think she said she 'feels' more for her adopted children rather than Shiloh because like Showtime said, Shiloh was born privileged whereas Maddox and Zahara weren't. I don't think she said she loves Shiloh less, she just feels for the other two more. That's how I see it...

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

This is just another indication that you should take everything you read with a grain of salt. The tendancy for these mags/rags to take things out of context is the norm these days.

For anyone to seriously believe a woman who would adopt two children doesn't love her own child is ridiculous. Again, you really need to see these things put in their proper context before you can even get a semblence of an accurate picture.

Is it just me, or is everyone always a little too willing to judge these people? :rolleyes:

6. heartagram69

like there is nething better to do lol

7. BabaOReilly

^^^ Fair enough. :lol:

I'd still be careful about making any judgement calls based on anything the media puts out there, though. QUESTION EVERYTHING. :)

8. wibble

wibble Corpse

Oh, I totally agree Baba. Critical thinking is the way to go! :)

9. BabaOReilly

Ah crap. I'm in agreeance with wibble on something. How the hell did that happen?!!! :eek:

Damn, I gotta try harder next time to disagree! :lol:

10. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Do people even care about this? :p I know I don't since I have much more pressing matters to think about such as Iraq, extreme weathers etc than to be thinking about ' gosh, Im so sorry for Angeline! her baby must be so horrible not to be bonding blah blah!' :p

11. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i have to say that i really dont care, i dont like her, shes a home wrecker. team aniston all the way!

12. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Do you not have some celebrity, TV Show are Movie that you needlessly follow? Nobody here is saying that those aren't pressing matters and that Angelina's family problems are more important. AJ is the celebrity that I find most endearing, however, I know far more things about Global Warming, species extinction, African genocides, etc, than I know about her. If this was a topic on any of those things, I'd be posting just as vehemently, if not more.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Interesting, I've got the PEOPLE magazine. (thier on the cover) and she's smiling in wonderment, at this beautiful baby.. and I saw her interviwed my serveral talk show hosts, and she was ranting and raving about how "fantastic" and funny the new baby Shi is (as they call her}& how the other two children play with her.. and she's absolutley gorgeous.. wouldn't she be.. so lots of hogwash and gossip and false innuendos and crap out there!!!and as far as her being a homewrecker.. he wanted children and Jennifer didn't.. and if you've got a strong marriage.. no one can break it up!!

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

If they want to discuss about it, they can discuss about it. They can worry all kind of things about the world, you don't know that. So if you don't care - why you are in this thread and judging people who discuss about this matter?

15. heartagram69

then why come in here?

i think babs has a thing for CSI... althought i could be wrong. :p