Anderson Cooper 360

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by nicksarafan2, Aug 22, 2006.

1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

who wants to talk about the show and well the man him self, Mr. Cooper?

I'm ready to try again with a new thread.

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Soon as the last thread faded away I'll leave this one open. :)

3. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

Anderson is on at 10:00 p.m. right? I forget most of the time because I'm watching something else. I've liked him since I saw him hosting an old game show called 'The Mole'.

4. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Yeah it will stay open!!!

ok on to business;

And I remember that show, but I don't recall liking him from that, I started liking him...well i liked him a year a go, then we traveled so I couldn't see his show, then only recently, like three months a go, my sister liked him and i started to like him again, and he is a doll, to gosh darn cute.

and it's funny he went to the same collage as my dad, different years of course, but he did graduate high school the same year I was born (1985 the same as George Eads) but it's ok i like my men older ;)

yes Anderson Cooper 360 comes on at 10 PM and he comes on twice for the west coast, I see him twice :D

it's funny I don't know if it's from not seeing him for 12 days, but when he came on yesterday his blue eyes were just popping, I mean they looked amazing last night!!!

oh and I'm glad he's back home safe and sound, I think his mom is happy to :lol:

and I can't wait for his hurricane Katrina anniversary show, he does such a good job on that and I know how close it is to his heart.

5. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I thought I'd bump this up since it is the 'Katrina anniversary' and well in my opinion Anderson cooper did the best coverage of the tragedies, it was the most heart felt most real, raw emotion, and no one can do it again.

and the fact that at one point when a lady was crying over her lost home and possessions, he got emotional and told them to turn the cameras off... that showed me he was real, and was human.

I watched his reporting and he just seemed like he wanted to hit a wall, scream, cry... but he didn't, he stayed as calm as he could for as long as he could, yes he did yell at that one lady, but she deserved and a lot of people would have done the same thing.

and just the fact that he is so modest and that people sing his praises, but he tells them that he is just one person, he takes no credit for any thing.

I think if he could report, get the truth out, tell the stories of the less fortunate, and not be seen, he would.

Anderson Cooper is amazing and I love that he makes sure to go back to NOLA every month for a week of his show, he's great.

his passion for those in need is amazing.

he is certainly 'Keeping Them Honest'

and I send all my prayers to all the victims of hurricane Katrina and hope that they will be able to rebuild, and if not completely, get back to some normal life.

and that's all.

6. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Dude..I want to marry Annderson cooper. Everytime I walk into borders I look at his book that is out. ::drool::

He does seem like a loving, caring person. I mean, some reporters come off so...cold. You know?

In his book, they asked him if he gets afraid when he goes out into the line of fire. Like irag, and he admitted he does get scared.

I think that is a true man, who can admit he gets afraid.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

I just got his book today.. It looked interesting, and I'm going to start it after my current book. :D

About 3/4ths of the way through the book, there's a little picture section added which I thought was cute. There's a picture of him as a little boy, with his brother Carter, with his Mom and a picture of his father. There's also pictures of his travels in recent years.

Hey, I may be Canadian, but I think he's an amazing guy. Great reporter and a real man.

8. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

yeah he is a real man, I watch him and he just seams so.. I don't know, just different, it makes me wish other men were like him, and when I saw him on Oprah... i nearly cried, and, boy he is a great reporter, if you ever see footage of when he was like 20 just out of high school and in Bosnia during there war, it's amazing, wile other men his age were out doing stupid stuff he was over there doing something amazing and dangerous.

and my sister has his book, she read it, I'm going to read it, after I find the time to do so.

and one thing that strikes me about his reporting are hs 'reporters notebooks' segments and how he words and puts storeys together, there is just something so poetic about it.

and I have read so many things from people who have met him, from book signings, to just running into him on the street, and every one has sid how sweet, and nice, and down to earth he is, you can tell to, just on how he reacts to compliments given to him.
    and if any thing is a sign of a good man, it's the way he acts around his mother, he just loves her so much, and for her you can tell he is her baby and she just loves him to bits, it is really a sweet mother?son relationship.

but I guess from what has happened to there family for both of them, it brought them closer.

and just to say it... yeah he is hot, and I too want to marry him, and so does my sister.