An Introduction and a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kates06

Civilian
Hello everyone, I am new here on the board but have been watching both CSI Vegas and NY since their respective beginnings. I look forward to posting and talking with you all.

I am also wracking my brain trying to remember which CSI episode this plot I thinking about is from. I remember a family is killed and I vaguely remember a little boy or girl hid under the sink to hide from whomever was in the house. It ended up being a neighbor who came in with a shot gun...they shoed flash backs of the killer watching the girls and laughing when he killed them. I know that is not a lot to go by, I was thinking it might have been Gum Drops, but I am really not sure.

Unless it's a CSI:NY episode (which I don't watch), the only Vegas episode I can think of with a kid under the sink is 7x11 Leaving Las Vegas.

Welcome Kates06 There is a thread here on the CSI forum called Episode/Character questions. You may find the answer to your question there :)

Episode/Character Questions The link is to the current page. I hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back